Monday, September 29, 2008

BFA Show


My final show is in less than 3 weeks! I'm not completely finished yet, but I'm getting close. Here's a sneak preview of one of my finished pieces. I started this painting months ago, but it's finally done. The top picture is what it looked like a while ago and the bottom picture is the finished product. Hopefully you like the bottom picture better! I do. It's one of the 4 foot by 4 foot panels. Anyway, life will be really hectic for these final 2 and a half weeks. Yikes. I keep warning Josh that I'm nearing a breakdown. It could happen at any moment, but so far I've kept my sanity. Let's hope I can hold out for a few more weeks and then it will all be behind me and I'll be able to breathe.
*The show will run from the 17th to the 31st of October. The opening reception (which you are all welcome to attend) will be the Friday, October 17th from 7-9 pm in the Harris Fine Art Center, B.F. Larsen Gallery on the main floor.

3 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

Wow - thanks for posting both the pictures - it's fun to see the progress! (especially for me, a non-artist!) I wish I could come to your show!

Becky said...

I am so there. :)

Jessica F. said...

I so wish I could come! How exciting to have a whole show of just your art! You are awesome!