Saturday, September 13, 2008

Studio Time

So, my final BFA show is in about a month. I'm freaking out a little bit. Yikes. I have a lot to do, but ll get it done. I spent several hours in the studio today and it went really well. I made some good progress on a painting I've been struggling with for months. I am loving my new larger studio space!!! I never bring my camera to the studio, but maybe sometime soon I can post some pictures of the new studio space and the paintings.

My final show will be up in the main gallery of the Harris Fine Arts Center on BYU from October 17 through October 31. The opening reception will be Friday, October 17th from 7-9 pm. Mark your calenders!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Laura, you bet I'm going to be there. I'm so excited for you!!!!!

JethRobyn said...

Laura, your grounded, that's Jethro's opening night too! His show is in SLC at the gallery stroll...hmmm...I'll have to make it work somehow.

Hema and Becky said...

Yeah, you updated your art blog! How exciting to be so close to your final show! We can't wait to see your stuff!!!